Returning Applicant Grants
If you have previously received a BreatheStrong grant and wish to continue your activity or change to a new one, you may complete a BreatheStrong Renewal Application.
NOTE: Individuals are eligible to apply for one BreatheStrong grant per calendar year.
Requests may be submitted online using the following link
Due to limited funding availability each month, Miles for Cystic Fibrosis may not be able to approve all BreatheStrong grant requests.
- Applications are considered for children and adults with CF living in Georgia and neighboring states.
- BreatheStrong Grants are typically up to $500. On a case-by-case basis, BreatheStrong Grants may be awarded up to $1000.
- Funding for approved grants will be paid directly to the designated activity provider or billing organization. Awards will not be paid directly to the grant recipient. Please be prepared to include a bill or invoice for services and/or additional supporting documentation required to render payment to the provider.
- Preference will be given to applicants who request ongoing activities as opposed to single events.
- M4CF will only consider complete applications, with all questions answered and a photo attached. If information is missing, a letter of denial will be issued. If an applicant is denied, the individual may reapply for the same or different activity as soon as desired, with a new and/or updated (and complete) grant request.
- Applications are reviewed on a bi-monthly basis -- typically the 15th and 30th of each month.
- Grant recipients may reapply every 12 months. Only one grant will be awarded per recipient per calendar year.
- M4CF requests that grant recipients join and interact with the BreatheStrong online community throughout the period of the award and at a one-year follow up meeting. M4CF also requests that awardees provide feedback as needed.
- Applicants are asked to provide a 'thank you' note or email to M4CF upon notification of grant approval.
We are grateful to Vertex for their support of the BreatheStrong Program.
Please direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.