Half Marathon, 10K and 5K
Start/finish at Augusta Commons
Thank you to everyone who ran with or supported our 65ROSES team in 2019!!!
Click the photo to see the interview with Stephanie Brantley, driving force behind the 65ROSES Augusta Team as she was honored with the "Community Champion" award on WJBF TV's program "The Dish."
Join the 65ROSES Augusta Team and make a difference in the life of someone with Cystic Fibrosis!
Click here to go to the Augusta University Half Marathon, 10K and 5K website
In the heart of every runner is a reason we run!
Team members of 65ROSES Augusta, a charity affiliate team of this event, run to support local cystic fibrosis patients/families in the Augusta community.
Want to be part of our success?
1. JOIN -Register for the race here and make sure to choose the 65ROSES Augusta team. Use our PROMO CODE 65ROSES to receive $10 off your registration.
2. COLLECT DONATIONS through our website. See our Fundraise page for more information.
3. T-SHIRT PURCHASE - If you would like a 65ROSES Augusta team t-shirt, make a $15 donation using the button on this page.
4. INVITE OTHER RUNNERS - We can all work together to meet our goal of $10,000 for this year's race by running...Miles for Cystic Fibrosis!!
Thank you to our wonderful sponsors!
Miles for Cystic Fibrosis distributes funds raised by Team 65ROSES to two organizations that provide vital services to the CF community:
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Click here to go to their website.
- Cystic Fibrosis – Reaching Out Foundation. Click here to go to their website.